[Communicators] SAS-2015: Opening of registration and call for abstracts

Helms, Ina ina.helms at helmholtz-berlin.de
Thu Mar 5 21:13:30 CET 2015

Dear colleagues,

could you please help to announce this conference call for abstracts and call for registration. Please spread it out to your user lists and place it please on our website neutronsources.org.

Thanks
Ina

Dear Colleagues,

on behalf of the Organization Committee of the XVI. International

Conference on Small-Angle Scattering (SAS-2015) to be held 13-18

September 2015 in the main building of the Technische Universitaet

Berlin in the western center of Berlin we are glad to announce that the

registration and the call for abstracts has been opened.

Please register and use the early bird fee until May 24th. and submit your abstracts until March 29th. on our website

http://www.sas2015.org

where you can find further information about topics and plenary speaker. Please note, the deadline for submit abstracts is March 29th.

We like to refer all delegates,  that are interested to come to Germany

in order to participate in this event, to consider a visit to the

satellites and related events that will take place in close temporal and

local vicinity (see on our website). We still accept additional events

to be listed.

Sponsors and Exhibitors may still find opportunities from our catalogue

to make their company or institution visible to the community and

support our effort to organize the event.

The organization of SAS-2015 has been awarded by the

Small-Angle Scattering Commission of the International Union of

Crystallography

to the joint organizing group of the

 - Helmholtz-Zentrum Berlin fuer Materialien und Energie (HZB)

 - Technische Universitaet Berlin (TUB)

 - Max-Planck-Institute of Colloids and Interfaces, Potsdam-Golm (MPI-KG)

and collaboration from the Physikalische Bundesanstalt Berlin (PTB) and

the Bundesanstalt fuer Materialpruefung (BAM).

We are looking forward to welcoming all of you in lively Berlin in a

season of the year where you still can enjoy the ending summer season

and take part of its cultural and scientific life.

On behalf of the Organizing Committee, Daniel Clemens

--

 Dr. Daniel Clemens

 Gruppe Kolloidphysik

 Institut fuer weiche Materie und funktionale Materialien (EM-ISFM)

 Tel.: +49-30-8062 42280

 Fax: +49-30-8062 42951

 Mobil: +49-175-1864724

 --

Helmholtz-Zentrum Berlin für Materialien und Energie GmbH

Mitglied der Hermann von Helmholtz-Gemeinschaft Deutscher Forschungszentren e.V.

Aufsichtsrat: Vorsitzender Prof. Dr. Dr. h.c. mult. Joachim Treusch, stv. Vorsitzende Dr. Beatrix Vierkorn-Rudolph
Geschäftsführung: Prof. Dr. Anke Rita Kaysser-Pyzalla, Thomas Frederking

Sitz Berlin, AG Charlottenburg, 89 HRB 5583

Postadresse:
Hahn-Meitner-Platz 1
D-14109 Berlin

http://www.helmholtz-berlin.de