[Fast-Neutrons] Deadline Extended: First Experts Meeting on Fast Neutron Imaging

Ilan Mor ilmor at soreq.gov.il
Thu Jul 18 14:26:16 CEST 2019

Dear Dr. Schulz,

I have submitted an abstract to the workshop to be presented by Volker Dangendorf from PTB, however, Volker has just informed me that he will not
be able to attend after all.

Therefore, regrettably  I would request to exclude my abstract from the workshop as neither Volker nor I are unable to attend.

Hopefully I will be able to attend the next meeting as we were working on this subject for past several years and it is of high interest to me.

Regards,

Ilan Mor

מאת: fast-neutrons-bounces at neutronsources.org [mailto:fast-neutrons-bounces at neutronsources.org] בשם Michael Schulz
נשלח: יום ב 01 יולי 2019 12:06
אל: fast-neutrons at neutronsources.org
נושא: [Fast-Neutrons] Deadline Extended: First Experts Meeting on Fast Neutron Imaging

Dear colleagues,

we would like to inform you that the deadline for the

First Experts Meeting on Fast Neutron Imaging

has been extended to  15 Jul 2019.

The meeting will be held at MLZ Garching, Germany from 20-23 October 2019.

Please submit your abstract here:

https://indico.frm2.tum.de/e/EMFNI

With kind regards on behalf of the local organizing committee,
Michael Schulz

--

---

Dr. Michael Schulz