[Fast-Neutrons] First Experts Meeting on Fast Neutron Imaging - 20-23 October 2019, Garching, Germany

Michael Schulz Michael.Schulz at frm2.tum.de
Fri Jun 21 13:16:56 CEST 2019

Dear colleagues,

this is a gentle reminder of the upcoming deadline on 30 Jun 2019 for the

      First Experts Meeting on Fast Neutron Imaging

which will be held at MLZ Garching, Germany from 20-23 October 2019.

If you are working on imaging with fast neutrons we would be pleased to
see you in Garching, Germany for this first international workshop to
exchange knowledge and foster collaborations.

Please submit your abstract here:

https://indico.frm2.tum.de/e/EMFNI

With kind regards on behalf of the local organizing committee,

Michael Schulz

---
Dr. Michael Schulz

Technische Universität München