[Fast-Neutrons] First Experts Meeting on Fast Neutron Imaging - 20-23 October 2019, Garching, Germany

Michael Schulz Michael.Schulz at frm2.tum.de
Fri May 10 12:05:54 CEST 2019

Dear colleagues,

it is my pleasure to announce the

      First Experts Meeting on Fast Neutron Imaging

which will be held at MLZ Garching, Germany from 20-23 October 2019.

Based on the growing interest in fast neutron imaging in the community
we have decided to host this workshop at MLZ to foster exchange and
collaboration between the various groups working in the field. Please
have a look at our conference website for more details at:

https://indico.frm2.tum.de/e/EMFNI

We kindly invite you to submit your abstract before 30 Jun 2019.

Please feel free to forward this message to colleagues who might be
interested in participating in the meeting.

On behalf of the local organizing committee,

Adrian Losko and Michael Schulz

Logo

--
---