[Fast-Neutrons] [EXTERNAL] Re: Congrats! Re: First fast neutron images at Phoenix

Aaron E. Craft aaron.craft at inl.gov
Fri Jan 10 00:42:26 CET 2020

Hello Michael,

Sorry for the slow response - I just returned to work this week after five weeks of recovering from ankle surgery and being out of the office.

I would be happy to lend you a Siemens star. I can bring it with me to the upcoming ASTM meeting. Sound good to you?

Kind regards,
Aaron

 [cid:79a5ac1f-5f05-4e35-81ec-3cbe4ff6e2ab]

Aaron E. Craft, Ph.D.

R&D Scientist
Characterization & Advanced Post-Irradiation Examination Division

Idaho National Laboratory | PO Box 1625 | Idaho Falls, ID 83415

Phone: 208-533-7673  |  Cell: 208-201-4242

Aaron.Craft at inl.gov