[Fast-Neutrons] Fwd: invitation to submit a paper for the Special Issue "Neutron Imaging" in J. Imaging

Boris Khaykovich bkh at mit.edu
Tue Jan 14 17:37:12 CET 2020

Dear colleagues,
This is Boris Khaykovich from MIT. I wanted to bring to your attention the Special Issue “Neutron Imaging” in the Journal of Imaging. Ted Cremer of Adelphi and I are guest editors of this issue.
We would like to invite you to submit papers to this Special Issue. The previous Special Issue, which many of you have contributed, has been quite successful. Therefore, we would like to repeat that success.
The deadline is April 15. We would appreciate if you let us know of your intent to submit to this Special Issue. Please email us directly at bkh at mit.edu<mailto:bkh at mit.edu> and ted at adelphi.com<mailto:ted at adelphi.com> to express your intent in submissions. Papers invited by the Guest Editors will receive 50% discount on the article processing charge.
Best regards,
Boris Khaykovich
Group Leader, Neutron Beam Applications
Nuclear Reactor Laboratory