ICNS'97 Accomodation

Thom Mason mason at swelter.physics.utoronto.ca
Mon May 12 10:40:01 CDT 1997

	1997 International Conference on Neutron Scattering
		August 17-21, 1997	Toronto, Canada

We are pleased to announce that the interest in ICNS97 has exceeded our
expectations.  We have received over 500 contributed abstracts - the conference
will be the largest ICNS to date!  As a result we have revised the tentative
program and added additional accomodation.  Toronto is a busy tourist
destination in the summer and we recommend you book early to ensure you get the
type of accomodation you prefer.  For more details about accomodation check the
web site at:

http://www.physics.utoronto.ca/icns/icns.html

We now have a preliminary list of invited speakers and have added a third poster
session.  We will open and close the conference with two excellent plenary talks
- hopefully this will encourage everyone to attend the entire meeting.  Please
pass this information on to anyone who may be planning to attend the conference.

In addition to the accomodation choices listed in the Second Announcement we
have added the following possibilities (please note that the rooms in the Park
Plaza Hotel are now fully booked, rooms are still available in the Quality Inn
and the Innis Residence):

Victoria University Residence

Alternative residence space is available at the Victoria University Residence.
The residence is located on the campus of the University of Toronto with
beautifully kept grounds and parklike setting.  Single and twin bedded rooms are
equipped as study bedrooms.  A single room is $C 42 + 12% tax per night and C$
60 + 12% tax per night for a twin bedded room.  (You need to arrange your
roommate for a twin bedded room).  The cost include complimentary local
telephone calls, laundry facilities and a complete breakfast.  Please make your
reservation directly with the Victoria University by 24-hour phone (416)585-4524
(please indicate you are attending the ICNS'97 Conference) or download the form
from the web site and fax to: (416)-585-4530 before June 25, 1997.

Hotels

Venture Inn Yorkville
89 Avenue Road,
Toronto, Ontario,
Canada M5R 2G3
Telephone: 416-964-1220
Fax: 416-964-8692
Rate: $C80/night + 12% tax (single or double occupancy
				with complimentary breakfast)
(Rates good until July 17, 1997)

Radisson Plaza Hotel Toronto (a ten minute walk east of the University)
90 Bloor Street East,
Toronto, Ontario,
Canada M4W 1A7
Telephone: 1-800-333-3333
Fax: 416-961-9581
Rate: $C135/night + 12% tax (single or double occupancy)
(Rates good until July 15, 1997)

Thom Mason			E-mail: thom.mason at utoronto.ca
Department of Physics		Phone: 	416-978-7868
University of Toronto		Fax:	416-978-2537
60 St. George St. 		WWW:    www.physics.utoronto.ca/~mason
Toronto, Ontario
Canada M5S 1A7