Additions to Summer School web page

Tun, Zin Zin.Tun at nrc.ca
Tue Mar 24 15:16:37 CST 1998

Our web page for the Neutron Scattering Summer School at Chalk River has
been updated.  It now includes a list of speakers and a schedule with
tentative lecture topics.  Please take a look by going to
"http://neutron.nrc.ca/ss98.htm".

I am currently sending out advertisement posters to our contacts at
universities and government or industrial laboratories.  If you receive
a poster, please display it on a Notice board.

If you are new to neutron scattering, please consider attending the
Summer School.  Otherwise, urge your colleagues and students to attend,
especially if you think their research will benefit by using neutron
scattering as a tool.

Zin Tun,
1998 Summer School Organizer.