ICNS2001 dealine for submission of abstracts 31.03.2001

Juergen Neuhaus juergen_neuhaus at Physik.TU-Muenchen.DE
Wed Mar 28 10:47:39 CST 2001

Dear colleagues
I would kindly like to remind you that the deadline for submission of
abstracts will be the 31.03.2001. If you encounter problems to submit
your contribution in time, do not hesitate to contact me or the local
organisation office:

ICNS2001
  Technische Universitaet Muenchen
  Physik Department E13
  D-85747 Garching
  Germany

  Tel.: +49 89 289 12452
  Fax: +49 89 289 12473
  email: info at icns2001.de

So far many thanks to all the contributors. Actually we received in
total 337 abstracts, where 59 contributions were submitted for the
Mini-Symposia. The most abstracts we received were submitted to the
sessions covering Magnetism (80) and Material Science (60).

Looking forward to see you in Munich

your local organising team

Juergen Neuhaus  Technische Universitaet Muenchen    Tel.: (+49) 89 2891 2187
ZBE FRM-II       D-85747 Garching, Germany           Fax.: (+49) 89 2891 2112

http://www.icns2001.de/