European Spallation Source - New Website and General meeting

Chantal Hake ch.hake at fz-juelich.de
Thu May 10 10:41:04 CDT 2001

We are pleased to inform you that our new official home page is now
available at: http://www.ess-europe.de

One significant feature we would like to draw your attention to is the 7th
ESS General Meeting to be held in Seggau, Austria, from 26-29 September
2001.
For further information see the web page at http://ess.tu-graz.ac.at

Please help us to keep the ess-europe site up-to-date and accurate.
Suggestions for improving content and organisation of the site as well as
reports of problems and errors are welcome.

Chantal Hake				Tel: +49 (0)2461 61 22 44
ESS - Central Project Team		Fax: +49 (0)2461 61 41 55
c/o Forschungszentrum Jülich		e-mail: ch.hake at fz-juelich.de
D-52425 Jülich