ESS European Conference in Bonn, May 16-17, 2002

Dr. Flavio Carsughi F.Carsughi at alisf1.unian.it
Fri Jan 11 17:01:02 CST 2002

Dear Colleague
I am glad to inform you that the ESS European Conference will be held
in Bonn, Germany, May 16-17, 2002 at the Bundeshaus (the former House
of Parliament of the Federal Republic of Germany).  Many satellite
meetings are already planned on May 15-16, 2002, and other meetings
are welcome (if you are interested to host any particular meeting
during this event, please contact me).
A WEB site is now available under http://www.ess-europe.de for
registration and hotel booking, while the  abstract submission page
will be available soon.
The first circular will be soon downloadable as a pdf file at the WEB site.
Financial support is also foreseen according to the available funds,
only for those persons who stay in Bonn for the whole ESS European
Conference.
Please feel free to ask any question anytime.
Ciao
Flavio Carsughi
--

Flavio Carsughi
Facolta' di Agraria
Italia                          e-mail:       F.Carsughi at alisf1.unian.it

http://www.isf.unian.it/isf/staff/carsughi/carsughi.htm

ISTITUTO NAZIONALE per la FISICA  della MATERIA (INFM)
Unita' di Ancona
Facolta' di Ingegneria
Via Brecce Bianche
I-60131 Ancona
Italia

ESS - Central Project Team
Forschungszentrum Juelich       Tel:          + 49 (0)2461 61-8647
D-52425  Juelich                Fax:          + 49 (0)2461 61-4155
Deutschland                     e-mail:       F.Carsughi at fz-juelich.de