[Neutron] Dates for 2005 International Conference on Neutron Scattering: w eek of 28 November 2005

ROBINSON, Robert rro at ansto.gov.au
Mon Aug 5 10:00:33 CDT 2002

The dates for the 2005 International Conference on Neutron Scattering in Sydney, Australia, have now
been settled for the week of 28 November - 2 December 2005.  This choice of dates has followed
extensive consultation with the user societies in Europe, North America and Asia-Oceania, and with
neutron facilities around the world.  We look forward to seeing as many of our friends and
colleagues in Sydney in November 2005.

A website will be up and running shortly,

Yours,  Rob Robinson

Robert A. Robinson
Physics Division, Building 58
Australian Nuclear Science and Technology Organisation
PMB 1
Menai                  tel:  +61-(2)-9717-9204
NSW 2234           FAX: +61-(2)-9717-3606
AUSTRALIA         e-mail:  rro at ansto.gov.au

Web sites:    http://www.ansto.gov.au/ansto/neut/
                    http://www.ansto.gov.au/ansto/neut/s_rob.html