[Neutron] Quantum Atomic and Molecular Tunneling in Solids 2003

Juergen Eckert juergen at mrl.ucsb.edu
Tue Mar 4 10:18:38 CST 2003

The XIIth International Workshop on "Quantum Atomic and Molecular
Tunneling in Solids" will be dedicated to the memory of Mik Pintar who

passed away on February 9, 2033, and was a leading figure in this
international series.  The workshop will be held at the University of
Florida in Gainesville, Florida, June 22-25, 2003.

	We invite oral presentations (20 minutes plus 5 for discussion) to
accompany the invited lectures (45 minutes) as well as poster
submissions by the participants.  For questions concerning the
scientific program you may contact Juergen Eckert
(juergen at mrl.ucsb.edu) or Neil Sullivan (sullivan at phys.ufl.edu).

	Prospective attendees should email Carol Binello at
cbinello at clas.ufl.edu and indicate if you wish to present a talk or
poster and include the title of your contribution.  Please not that
abstracts are due by April 7, 2003.

	Please register via the Web, or request a Registration Form by email
to (cbinello at clas.ufl.edu,  Subject: Registration Form).  You will
find
all necessary details for your attendance at our conference on our
website at http://www.clas.ufl.edu/QAMTS/

Dr. Juergen Eckert
Materials Research Laboratory
University of California