[Neutron] Programm ETSF5

Bercher Renate renate.bercher at psi.ch
Wed Apr 6 17:34:37 CDT 2005

Conference Energy Large Research Facilities, June 9-10, 2005
First Announcement

We are pleased to invite you to participate in the ETSF-5 - the 5th
Conference on Energy Technologies for a Sustainable Future organized by PSI.
This year we will focus on new methods of advancing energy research by
making use of the potential of large research facilities:
Energy and Large Research Facilities:
The role of large research facilities in the development of a sustainable
energy system.
Materials, such as catalysts or structural and functional materials
withstanding high temperature, play a central role in the development of new
energy technologies. Large facilities have a high potential to advance the
science of materials and their performance in energy conversion. The
interdisciplinary conference will provide first-hand information about large
research facilities as modern tools for the development of advanced energy
technologies.

Programme, further details and registration form can be found on
http://num.web.psi.ch/num-seminars-workshops.htm

Deadline for abstracts: April 8, 2005

Registration deadline: April 29, 2005

Renate Bercher