[Neutron]Simulation Post doc position at Risø

Kim Lefmann kim.lefmann at risoe.dk
Mon Oct 24 22:50:15 CDT 2005

Dear all,

We are announcing a 2-3 year post doc position for McStas simulations in
connection with ISIS TS-2 (attached document). The main task in the
position is to implement polarised neutrons in McStas and apply it to
virtual experiments for TS-2 instruments.

See the announcement at www.risoe.dk/stillinger/stillinger_uk.htm

In case you know a potential candidate, you are welcome to contact me or
just forward this announcement. Note the short deadline (which does not
imply that we have a preferred candidate already).

all the best,

   Kim

Kim Lefmann
Senior Scientist