[Neutron] Int. Workshop on Applications of Advanced MC Simulations - October 2-4, 2006

Uwe Filges uwe.filges at psi.ch
Tue Jun 27 12:03:01 CDT 2006

We are pleased to announce that *early* registration is still open for the:

International Workshop on Applications of Advanced Monte Carlo
Simulations in Neutron Scattering

October 2-4, 2006, Paul Scherrer Institut, Switzerland

*Deadline for early registration: July 1, 2006*

Please note that for the early registration a *reduced *workshop fee is
valid (instead of 200 CHF only *150 CHF*).

The objectives of the workshop are to review the present status of the
different Monte Carlo packages ( McStas, VITESS, Restrax and NISP ) used
in the neutron scattering community and their applications.

In addition training lectures with the different Monte Carlo packages
will be offered on 2nd October 2006 .

You will find detailed information at:

http://lns00.psi.ch/mcworkshop/

We are looking forward to meeting you at PSI!

H. Heer, M. Koennecke, G. Zsigmond and U. Filges
The organisers