[Neutron] First announcement BENSC Users' Meeting 2007

Astrid Brandt brandt at hmi.de
Thu Jul 27 14:40:52 CDT 2006

******************
FIRST ANNOUNCEMENT
******************

Dear colleagues,

The 14TH BENSC USERS' MEETING will be held at HMI

from 23 May until 25 May 2007.

We kindly invite all those, who wish to present the results of their
experiments carried out at BENSC during the last two years, or who
simply are interested in our work.

You may find this First Announcement also on our web pages:

http://www.hmi.de/bensc/news/user2007/user2007_en.html

As soon as more information on the registration procedure and on the
programme of the meeting are available we will make a second announcement.

With kind regards on behalf of the BENSC Team
Astrid Brandt

**********************************
Dr. Astrid Brandt
SF1 / BENSC User Service