[Neutron] ISIS Molecular Spectroscopy User Group Annoucements

Garcia Sakai, V (Victoria) V.Garcia.Sakai at rl.ac.uk
Tue Sep 23 18:28:45 CEST 2008

Dear Colleague,
*ISIS User Meeting 2008*
REGISTRATION is now open for the 2008 Molecular Spectroscopy User Group
Meeting that will be held over Tuesday 4th November and Wednesday 5th
November, at The Cosener's House, Abingdon in Oxfordshire. Details on
the meeting and the registration form can be found on our website at
http://www.isis.rl.ac.uk/molecularSpectroscopy/molecularSpectroscopy.htm
The meeting will focus on five science areas and we would like to
encourage students and postdocs to give short talks in this informal
setting. Confirmed speakers for each of these subject areas are:
1)	Soft matter/biology 		Mark Johnson (ILL)
2)	Quantum effects		George Reiter (University of Houston)
3)	Catalysis			Gregory Chass (Bangor
University)
4)	Liquids and glasses		Neal Skipper (University College
London)
5)	Energy and hydrogen storage	Martin Owen Jones (University of
Oxford)

Please register before October 3rd, 2008.
You are reminded that all expenses will be paid for UK-based scientists.

*ISIS-IoP Workshop on Computational Methods for the Exploitation of
Vibrational Spectra*
The meeting will be followed by a workshop on computational methods for
vibrational spectroscopy which will take place from the 5th to 7th
November at the Rutherford Appleton Laboratory.
For information on this meeting please see
http://www.isis.rl.ac.uk/conferences/analysismeeting/

We look forward to seeing you soon!
With best wishes,
The Molecular Spectroscopy User Group Committee.