[Neutron] User Meeting FRM II, 25.05.2009

Thomas Gutberlet t.gutberlet at fz-juelich.de
Mon Jan 26 19:17:57 CET 2009

Dear colleagues,

we like to invite you to participate in the next FRM II User Meeting to be held on Monday, May 25th, 2009 at FRM II in Garching.

This will be the second FRM II User Meeting since FRM II has started operation. Like the previous one the meeting will provide informations concerning the instruments and experimental possibilities. Moreover, scientific results will be presented by oral and poster sessions, which have been obtained since the first user meeting in Oct. 2007.

To participate please submit your presentation via the registration web sides at http://www.frm2.tum.de/en/events/user-meeting-2009/index.html

Deadline for submission of abstracts is April 24th, 2009 and for registration to the meeting May 5th, 2009.

There will be no registration fee.

We hope to see you at our meeting in Garching in May.

With best regards
Thomas Gutberlet
User Office

PS: We apologize if you may receive this e-mail from various sources.

--
Dr. Thomas Gutberlet
Forschungszentrum Jülich GmbH

phone  +49 89 289 10703
fax    +49 89 289 10799
e-mail t.gutberlet at fz-juelich.de
www.fz-juelich.de/iff/Gutberlet_T/
www.jcns.info

Forschungszentrum Jülich GmbH
52425 Jülich

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Jülich
Vorsitzende des Aufsichtsrats: MinDir'in Bärbel Brumme-Bothe
Geschäftsführung: Prof. Dr. Achim Bachem (Vorsitzender),
Dr. Ulrich Krafft (stellv. Vorsitzender), Prof. Dr. Harald Bolt,
Dr. Sebastian M. Schmidt