[Neutron] Springer releases new book in neutron scattering series

Philip CH Mitchell p.c.h.mitchell at reading.ac.uk
Wed Feb 11 17:46:45 CET 2009

Best wishes for your book which I shall certainly buy. It's worth
drawing attention to our book (in a different series) which is not a
competitor and is selling well!

*Philip C H Mitchell, Stewart F Parker, Anibal J Ramirez-Cuesta &
John Tomkinson
VIBRATIONAL SPECTROSCOPY WITH NEUTRONS
With Applications in Chemistry, Biology, Materials Science and Catalysis
pp xxvi + 642
ISBN 981-256-013-0
2005
World Scientific Publishing*

Philip Mitchell

--
Dr Philip C.H. Mitchell
Formerly Reader in Chemistry and Leverhulme Emeritus Fellow