[Neutron] 14th JCNS Laboratory Course Neutron Scattering: September 6-17, 2010

Reiner Zorn reiner.zorn at gmail.com
Mon Mar 15 17:05:03 CET 2010

Dear colleagues,

Juelich Centre for Neutron Science (JCNS) is happy to announce the 14th
Laboratory Course Neutron Scattering taking place September 6-17, 2010
in Juelich and Garching/Munich, Germany.

The course will consist of one week of lectures and exercises and one
week of practical training at the instruments of the research reactor
FRM II. It is the aim of the course to give a realistic insight into the
experimental technique and its scientific power.

Students of physics, chemistry, material science and biosciences are
invited to apply for participation. There is no tuition fee.
Accommodation and meals during the course will be provided by JCNS.
Travel expenses will be reimbursed for a limited number of foreign students.

For further information and to apply for participation please visit our
website

     www.neutronlab.de

Deadline for application is May 30, 2010.

We are looking forward to welcoming you in Juelich and Garching!

Best regards,
Reiner Zorn