[Neutron] PhD position available

Andreas Houben andreas.houben at ac.rwth-aachen.de
Mon May 31 14:29:27 CEST 2010

Dear ladies and gentleman,

I'd like to inform you, that the RWTH Aachen University (Germany) is
recruiting on a PhD position for the POWTEX project. Together with the
Forschungszentrum Jülich, we are constructing POWTEX as a high-intensity
time-of-flight neutron diffractometer located at a continuous nuclear
reactor source in Munich (FRM II). POWTEX will be suited for
crystallographic and magnetic structure determination as well as texture
measurements.

The PhD position will allow to work on a field of research within solid
state chemistry/physics for example as described on our homepage
(www.ssc.rwth-aachen.de). Additionally, the software development in data
analysis methods for POWTEX diffractograms will be a major task.

Further information and job description can be found on the www:
in German:
http://www.zhv.rwth-aachen.de/mainzhv.php?scriptid=job&param=vorschau&nr=7200&typ=alle

in English:
http://www.zhv.rwth-aachen.de/mainzhv.php?scriptid=job&param=vorschau&nr=7226&typ=alle

Please advise the job offer to suitable candidates.

Best regards,
Andreas Houben.

--
Dr. Andreas Houben (Dipl.-Chem.)