[Neutron] Updating the NSSA database

Fernandez-Baca, Jaime A. fernandezbja at ornl.gov
Wed Sep 28 20:16:25 CEST 2011

Dear members of the neutron scattering community:
We are in the process of updating the database of the Neutron Scattering Society of America (NSSA, http://neutronscattering.org/  ). Over the years many members have moved and changed their affiliations/contact information and we have not been able to keep up with these changes.  If you have not heard from us for some time chances are that we do not have your current  information. If this is the case please reply to this message with a note indicating our current affiliation, e-mail and mailing address.  You can do the same if you are not a current NSSA member and would like to be or if you do not remember if you are a member or not. It is important for us to be able to reach you and to keep you informed about the NSSA activities, we also are arranging to restore the free subscription to Neutron News to all our members and we would like to have their current mailing addresses.  We remind you that there is no cost to be a member of the NSSA and that membership in the society is open to individuals in academia, industry, and government over the world. Thank you for your kind attention . With regards,
Jaime Fernandez-Baca
Membership Secretary
Neutron Scattering Society of America

Jaime A. Fernandez-Baca