[Neutron] LLB call for proposals at LLB : deadline May 1st; next tuesday

MENELLE Alain alain.menelle at cea.fr
Sat Apr 28 10:26:56 CEST 2012

Dear colleague,

The first session of 2012's Selection Committees at Laboratoire Leon Brillouin (CEA-Saclay, France) for neutron diffraction experiments to be performed end of 2012 will take place soon. The deadline for submission of proposals for beam time request, on our spectrometers installed around the ORPHEE reactor is :  May 1st 2012

This is next Monday.

You will find all the necessary information's on this call on our Web page : http://www-llb.cea.fr/en/

If you can read French, latest news of the LLB have just been released in our newsletter:

http://www-llb.cea.fr/tr/Lettre_LLB_Avril_2012-V4.pdf

(full collection in http://www-llb.cea.fr/tr/info.php)

Alain Menelle

Alain MENELLE, Laboratoire Leon Brillouin (CEA-CNRS)

CEA Saclay, 91191 Gif-sur-Yvette Cedex

France Tel : 33-1-69-08-96-99
Fax : 33-1-69-08-82-61