[Neutron] 7th International Sample Environment at Neutron Scattering Facilities (SE at NSF) Workshop [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

PLOYSARAK, Phongjira paula at ansto.gov.au
Wed Jul 4 08:54:43 CEST 2012

Dear Colleague,

You are invited to register for the 7th International Sample Environment at Neutron Scattering Facilities (SE at NSF) Workshop that will be held in Sydney, Australia from 17 to 20 September 2012.

Registration will close on 20th July 2012. You can find all the details on the workshop website http://www.ansto.gov.au/sew2012

We are looking forward to seeing you Down Under to discuss the latest worldwide developments and trends in Sample Environments at Neutron Scattering Facilities.

Please do not hesitate to contact me should you require any further information.

Kind Regards,
Paula Ploysarak
Workshop Secretary
Bragg Institute User Office
Australian Nuclear Science and Technology Organisation
Locked Bag 2001
KIRRAWEE DC NSW 2232
T: 61 2 9717 7276
F: 61 2 9717 3145