[Neutron] ECNS2019

Петр Коник 104pet104 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 13:52:39 CET 2019

Dear Colleagues,

We hope you have enjoyed Christmas and New Year holidays and now be
ready for the upcoming Orthodox Christmas!

The European Conference on Neutron Scattering 2019 (ECNS2019) will be
held July 1 – 5, 2019 in Saint Petersburg, Russia. ECNS2019 will be
the latest international platform for sharing and exchanging recent
advances in neutron scattering science. On behalf of our organizing
committee, we cordially invite you to submit your research and join
the exciting international conference.

For the most up-to-date information on ECNS2017, please visit www.ecns2019.com