[Neutron] MLZ Conference 2019 - Neutrons for information and quantum technologies: Register now!

mlz-conference-2019 at mlz-garching.de mlz-conference-2019 at mlz-garching.de
Thu Jan 24 11:53:32 CET 2019

Dear Colleagues,

It is our pleasure to inform you that the registration is open for
abstracts and for participating in the

MLZ Conference  2019:*Neutrons for information and quantum technologies.*

The conference will be held at the *Arabella Brauneck Hotel, Lenggries,
*near Munich, Germany, from *Tuesday, 4 *to*Friday, 7 June 2019.*

It addresses a wide range of emerging topics in magnetism, that are
expected to bear high relevance to the advances of future information
and quantum technologies, but are not being explored much by neutron
techniques so far. This conference also intends to cover the relevant
theories and simulation methods for quantum spin systems as well as new
perspectives directly from the information technology industry. The main
aim is to reach out the new user community and the new scientific
directions, where neutrons would potentially play an important role.

Abstract submission and early registration are open until *25 March.*

More detailed information can be found on our web-page
https://indico.frm2.tum.de/event/157/*
*

We warmly invite all scientists working in this field to submit their
abstracts and to join this conference.

Thank you for circulating this announcement within your community.

Best regards,

Peter Müller-Buschbaum and Stephan Förster

--
MLZ Conference 2019: Neutrons for Information and Quantum Technologies
4 - 7 June 2019, Arabella Brauneck Hotel, Lenggries, Germany

Organizers:
Prof. Dr. Peter Müller-Buschbaum, Prof. Dr. Stephan Förster

Local organizing team:
Robert Georgii, Yixi Su
Bjoern Pedersen, Monika Krug, Elisabeth Joerg-Mueller
phone numbers: +49 89 289 -14986/-10714 /-14966
e-mail:mlz-conference-2019 at mlz-garching.de

Heinz Maier-Leibnitz-Zentrum (MLZ)
Lichtenbergstraße 1
85748 Garching, Germany