[Neutron] Invitation on behalf of Helmut Schober(director ILL): SAVE THE DATE for the League of advanced European Neutron Sources Launch Event

Ralph Dieter dieter at ill.fr
Mon Feb 4 10:57:07 CET 2019

Dear Sir or Madam,

On behalf of the Members of the League of advanced European Neutron
Sources (LENS), it is my pleasure to invite you to attend the *LENS
Launch Event at Chateau Liblice on Tuesday, 26 March 2019*. The event
will take place back-to-back with the ESFRI meeting being held there.

The aim of the event is to present the mission of LENS to ESFRI
delegates, other decision-makers in Europe, and the wider scientific
community. High-level speakers will address topics such as long-term
sustainability of neutron sources, the position of LENS with respect to
the strategic objectives of ESFRI, the role of neutrons in delivering
excellent science and innovation, and more. It will start with a lunch
and finish with a dinner. A detailed agenda will be provided in due time.

You are cordially invited to join us at Chateau Liblice, which is
located approx. 35 km from Prague. Please save the date and confirm your
attendance by 8 March 2019 by registering at the following link:
https://indico.esss.lu.se/event/1192/registrations/342/

We are looking forward to having you with us.

Best regards,

Helmut Schober

--
Logo ILL <http://www.ill.eu/>