[Neutron] New Book: Materials and Life Science Experimental Facility (MLF) at the Japan Proton Accelerator Research Complex (J‑PARC) [QuBS]

Klaus-Dieter Liss - GTIIT klaus-dieter.liss at gtiit.edu.cn
Fri Feb 8 18:01:31 CET 2019

Dear Colleagues

It is my greatest pleasure to announce the booklet entitled  Materials and Life Science Experimental Facility (MLF) at the Japan Proton Accelerator Research Complex (J‑PARC) as a sub-collection of the Topical Collection Facilities of the journal Quantum Beam Science. Not only it is a reference book for MLF at J-PARC but further constitutes the first printed book in this recent journal. I like to thank all Authors and contributors, the Editorial Board Member and MLF Director Prof. Toshiji Kanaya as well as the MDPI staff behind the scenes for the realization of this work. Please feel free to follow the link https://www.mdpi.com/books/pdfview/book/1129 for Open Access downloads and printed book orders.

Yours, sincerely, Klaus-Dieter Liss, Editor-In-Chief

PS: We are now seeking articles for a second round in Facilities of Quantum Beam Science

--
--
Dr. Klaus-Dieter Liss

Materials and Engineering Science Program
Materials and Quantum Beam Science
Guangdong Technion - Israel Institute of Technology

241 Daxue Lu, Jinping Qu
Shantou 515063
Guangdong, China

M: klaus-dieter.liss at gtiit.edu.cn<mailto:klaus-dieter.liss at gtiit.edu.cn>, kdliss at technion.ac.il<mailto:kdliss at technion.ac.il>