[Neutron] “Advanced Materials Exploration with Neutrons” at the Materials Research Society (MRS) Fall Meeting 2019

Y Z zhyang at illinois.edu
Tue Feb 19 18:44:19 CET 2019

Dear Neutron Scatterers,

We are happy to bring your attention to the upcoming symposium entitled
“Advanced Materials Exploration with Neutrons” at the Materials Research
Society (MRS) Fall Meeting 2019, from December 1 to 6, 2019, in Boston, MA,
USA. More information of the symposium, including the confirmed invited
speakers, can be found on the MRS website:

https://mrs.org/fall2019/call-for-papers/call-for-papers-detail?code=MT04

The abstract submission window is May 13 to June 13, 2019.

We look forward to meeting you in Boston and learning your exciting
research. Please feel free to contact us for questions.

Best Regards,

Y Z (University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign)
Despina Louca (University of Virginia)
Victoria Garcia-Sakai (Rutherford Appleton Laboratory)
Kenneth Herwig (Oak Ridge National Laboratory)

--
Y Z, Associate Professor
http://zhang.engineering.illinois.edu