[Neutron] "Inspiration, innovation, competitiveness…" conference_3rd May 2019 - Budapest

Margit Fabian fabian.margit at energia.mta.hu
Thu Apr 18 09:03:17 CEST 2019

Dear Colleague,

Attached please find our invitation to the one-day conference entitled
*"Inspiration, innovation, competitiveness…"* which will be organised by
the *Budapest Neutron Centre* (BNC) and held on the *3rd of May* at the
Budapest University of Technology.

The aim of the event is to publicise neutron research applications for
innovation, industry, healthcare and cultural heritage as well as to
bring together experts from the academia-university-indusry circle.

More information on the event and on the BNC is available at our
website: https://www.bnc.hu/ind4con19/en/overview

Please register for the event on the given registration:
***https://forms.gle/PpMGhBZEkpCzqhRo8*

Please forward our invitation to your colleagues, partners and students,
who might be interesed in this meeting.

Best regards

The Organisers
Email: ind4con19 at bnc.hu