[Neutron] 4 - 7 June 2019: MLZ Conference "Neutrons for Information and Quantum Technologies" - Abstract submission expiring on 30th April

mlz-conference-2019 at mlz-garching.de mlz-conference-2019 at mlz-garching.de
Tue Apr 23 14:57:57 CEST 2019

Dear colleagues,

Again, we would like to draw your attention to this year's MLZ Conference

*"Neutrons for Information and Quantum Technologies", *

  which is going to be held  from 4 to 7June at the Arabella Brauneck
Hotel in Lenggries, not far from Munich.

We are pleased to announce that some of the most renowned scientists in
this field have accepted our invitation to give a key note speech:

  * *Gerrit E.W. Bauer,*TU Delft & Tohoku University
  * *Wolfgang Wernsdorfer,*Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT)
  * *Subhankar Bedanta, *National Institute of Education and Research
    (NISER), In
  * *Andreas Michels,*University of Luxembourg
  * *Je-Geun Park,*Seoul National University, Korea
  * *Helmut Schultheiß*, Helmholtz Zentrum Dresden (HZDR)
  * *Christian Pfleiderer, *Technical University of Munich (TUM)
  * *Ulrich Schollwöck,*Ludwig Maximilians Universität München
  * *Stefan Blügel,*Forschungszentrum Jülich GmbH

For those who wish to give a contributed talk or present a poster,
*abstract submission is still open until Tuesday, 30th April.*

For more specific details on our workshop, please refer
tohttps://indico.frm2.tum.de/event/157/
<https://indico.frm2.tum.de/event/157/>or get in touch with the local
organizing team on mlz-conference-2019 at mlz-garching.de

We look forward to your abstracts and to your joining the conference -

Best regards,

Peter Müller-Buschbaum and Stephan Förster

--
MLZ Conference 2019: Neutrons for Information and Quantum Technologies
4 - 7 June 2019, Arabella Brauneck Hotel, Lenggries, Germany

Organizers:
Prof. Dr. Peter Müller-Buschbaum, Prof. Dr. Stephan Förster

Local organizing team:
Robert Georgii, Yixi Su
Bjoern Pedersen, Monika Krug, Elisabeth Joerg-Mueller
phone numbers: +49 89 289 -14986/-10714 /-14966

Heinz Maier-Leibnitz-Zentrum (MLZ)
Lichtenbergstraße 1
85748 Garching, Germany