[Neutron] 2 postdoc positions available at HZB

Fritsch, Katharina katharina.fritsch at helmholtz-berlin.de
Mon May 6 10:56:21 CEST 2019

Dear colleagues,

Could you please forward the below job postings to anyone interested and/or potential candidates. Thanks.
We currently have openings for 2 postdoc positions in the Department Methods for Characterization of Transport Phenomena in Energy Materials at Helmholtz Zentrum Berlin (HZB). Our research focus is on fundamental properties of charge and thermal transport in novel phases of energy and quantum materials. The transport behavior of electrons and phonons is investigated by scattering techniques using photons and neutrons available at HZB and other international facilities. For the synthesis (mainly oxides in powder and single crystalline form by various methods, ie. solid state reaction, flux growth, optical floating zone growth) and characterization with respect to their structural, electronic, magnetic, and thermal properties by a wide range of experimental techniques we are looking for 2 highly motivated postdoctoral researchers.

For more information, please see the job postings at

https://recruitingapp-5181.de.umantis.com/Vacancies/938/Description/2?lang=en (EM 2019/6)

and

https://recruitingapp-5181.de.umantis.com/Vacancies/943/Description/2?lang=eng (EM 2019/7)

Best regards,
Katharina Fritsch

-------------------------
Dr. Katharina Fritsch
Dept. Methods for Characterization of Transport Phenomena in Energy Materials
Helmholtz-Zentrum Berlin for Materials and Energy
Hahn-Meitner-Platz 1
D-14109 Berlin, GERMANY
tel.: +49 30 8062 42803

Helmholtz-Zentrum Berlin für Materialien und Energie GmbH

Mitglied der Hermann von Helmholtz-Gemeinschaft Deutscher Forschungszentren e.V.

Aufsichtsrat: Vorsitzender Dr. Karl Eugen Huthmacher, stv. Vorsitzende Dr. Jutta Koch-Unterseher
Geschäftsführung: Prof. Dr. Bernd Rech (kommissarisch), Thomas Frederking

Sitz Berlin, AG Charlottenburg, 89 HRB 5583

Postadresse:
Hahn-Meitner-Platz 1
D-14109 Berlin