[Neutron] Instrument scientist openings at the Spallation Neutron Source

Proffen, Thomas E. tproffen at ornl.gov
Thu May 30 16:05:52 CEST 2019

Dear colleagues,

I wanted to share two great opportunities to join our neutron powder diffraction team. The Neutron Sciences Directorate (NScD) at Oak Ridge National Laboratory (ORNL) is seeking two neutron instrument scientist for the neutron powder diffractometer POWGEN and  nanoscale-ordered materials diffractometer (NOMAD) at the Spallation Neutron Source (SNS). More information about Neutron Sciences at ORNL can be found at https://neutrons.ornl.gov/ and links to the specific job ads are included below.

Instrument scientist NOMAD - https://jobs.ornl.gov/s/qu6H4t
Instrument scientist POWGEN - https://jobs.ornl.gov/s/JsThQw

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions and help us spread the word to attract a diverse candidate pool.
Best wishes
Thomas

Thomas Proffen / Director Science Initiative for High Performance Computing, Modeling, and Data Analytics  and Powder Diffraction Team Lead / Neutron Scattering Division / Neutron Sciences Directorate / Oak Ridge National Laboratory / PO Box 2008, Oak Ridge, TN 37831-6473 /  Tel: +1-865-576-8633