[Neutron] Short Abstract extension for ICANSXXIII

Granroth, Garrett granrothge at ornl.gov
Fri Aug 30 19:48:26 CEST 2019

Dear Collegues,
     We have had several requests to have the weekend for abstract preparation.
After much deliberation, we have decided to extend the abstract Deadline one final time to Monday September 2, 2019.

Please register and submit abstracts at https://conference.sns.gov/event/138/overview.   The meeting will be held October 13-18, 2019 in Chattanooga, Tennessee, USA.<webextlink://The%20meeting%20will%20be%20held%20October%2013-18,%202019%20in%20Chattanooga,%20Tennessee,%20USA.>  We are accepting abstracts related to Accelerator, Target and Moderator, Instruments (including sample environment and instrument components), Software, and Safety and Operations.  The abstract Deadline is September 2, 2019 and the registration Deadline is September 15, 2019.

Also note that we are considering offering a mcstas tutorial in conjunction with the meeting. Please sign up for this if you would like to attend the tutorial so we can gauge interest.

We look forward to seeing you at ICANS XXIII

Ken Herwig and Garrett Granroth
On behalf of the ICANS International Advisory Committee