[Neutron] Jobs at Synchrotron Soleil, Paris

FARHI Emmanuel emmanuel.farhi at synchrotron-soleil.fr
Tue Nov 26 17:03:01 CET 2019

Dear colleagues,

The SOLEIL Synchrotron near Paris is offering 4 permanent positions and
1 temporary position (12 months) as follows (descriptions are in French
- ask them in English at the specified contacts if needed):

1- Software Developer specialized in Java to take care of our web
services
<https://www.synchrotron-soleil.fr/fr/emplois/ingenieure-etudes-et-developpement-java-ee>
(12 months contract)

2- Management Computer Engineer to take care of our Administrative
Software services
<https://www.synchrotron-soleil.fr/fr/emplois/ingenieur-en-informatique-de-gestion-hf>
(permanent)

3- Beam-line Instrumentation Technician to assist beam-lines
<https://www.synchrotron-soleil.fr/fr/emplois/technicien-coordinateur-de-hall>
(permanent)

4- Continuous Software Integration Engineer to take care of the
deployment of our beam-line acquisition systems
<https://www.synchrotron-soleil.fr/fr/emplois/ingenieur-integration-continue-et-developpement-hf>
(permanent)

5- Beam-line Acquisition Software Engineer to develop the Tango control
infrastructure used on the beam-lines
<https://www.synchrotron-soleil.fr/fr/emplois/ingenieure-informatique-de-controle-et-acquisition>
(permanent)

You are welcome to join us !

Emmanuel.

--
FARHI Emmanuel - Tel: +33 (1) 69 35 96 04 Room A1.0.34
Experimental Division / Data Reduction and Analysis Group