[Neutron] CALL FOR ABSTRACTS: Atomic-level characterization of hybrid perovskites (HPATOM)

Dominik Kubicki djk47 at cam.ac.uk
Mon Jan 18 19:30:41 CET 2021

CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
Atomic-level characterization of hybrid perovskites (HPATOM)
26-28th January 2021 on Zoom
https://www.nanoge.org/HPATOM/ <https://www.nanoge.org/HPATOM/>

Dear Colleagues,

We would like to invite you to submit poster abstracts to the first online conference on total scattering and solid-state nuclear magnetic resonance of hybrid perovskites and related hybrid materials. We intend it as a platform for exchanging knowledge between two vast communities working on local structure determination using fundamentally different approaches. We are very lucky to have a line-up of excellent − both senior and junior − speakers, including:

Total scattering:

Martin T. Dove (Queen Mary University of London, UK)
Andrew Goodwin (University of Oxford, UK)
Simon Billinge (Columbia University and Brookhaven National Laboratory, USA)
Douglas Fabini (Max Planck Institute for Solid State Research, Germany)

Solid-state NMR:

Michael Hope (Swiss Federal Institute of Technology Lausanne, Switzerland)
Karen Johnson (Durham University, UK)
Jeongjae Lee (Seoul National University, South Korea)
Vladimir Michaelis (University of Alberta, Canada)
Laura Piveteau (French National Centre for Scientific Research, France)
Aaron Rossini (Iowa State University, USA)
Yefeng Yao (Shanghai Key Laboratory of Magnetic Resonance, East China Normal University)

The final program is available here: https://www.nanoge.org/HPATOM/program-info/program <https://www.nanoge.org/HPATOM/program-info/program>

Important Dates:

	Abstracts submission deadline (poster): 21st January 2021

The registration fee is 55 EUR.

If your institution is based in a country classified as developing (see here <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Developing_country#Country_lists>), please contact our office (office at scito.org <mailto:office at scito.org>) before registering to receive a reduced fee ticket (until 22nd January 2021).

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to get in touch with us.

Looking forward to seeing you there,

Dominik J. Kubicki and Amita Ummadisingu
University of Cambridge, UK