[Neutron] MLZ Conference 2021 - Neutrons for Life Sciences: Abstract submission and registration open now!

mlz-conference at mlz-garching.de mlz-conference at mlz-garching.de
Fri Jan 29 10:16:27 CET 2021

Dear Colleagues,

as you may already know, the MLZ Conference*Neutrons for Life Sciences*
had to be postponed due to the pandemic crisis.

We are pleased to announce the new date of the MLZ Conference *Neutrons
for Life Sciences *now taking place *from Tuesday, 8 to Friday, 11 June
2021*. It is going to be held *as a purely virtual conference *(further
details will be following soon).

*Registration and submission of abstracts are now open! *
For more information, please see https://indico.frm2.tum.de/event/230/
<https://indico.frm2.tum.de/event/230/>

to include an additional session: *
Neutrons in the fight against virus diseases. *

The conference aims at showcasing how neutrons can contribute to further
advance this interdisciplinary research area.
Topics include:

Protein structure, function and dynamics
Biological membranes, surfaces and interfaces
Drug design and delivery
Biological processes
Neutron and complementary methods in biology
Life Sciences with neutrons in Russia
Neutrons in the fight against virus diseases

We warmly welcome participation and contributions from the Life Sciences
community independently of their specific discipline, regardless whether
they have used neutron scattering techniques or not.

We would be glad if you could save the date of the MLZ Conference 2021
in your calendar and circulate this information to colleagues who might
be interested to join.

For any specific question you might have,  please do not hesitate to get
in touch with the local organizers –

Best regards,

Martin Müller and Peter Müller-Buschbaum

PS: Please accept our  apologies in case you receive this email more
than once.

----- MLZ Conference 2021: Neutrons for Life Sciences
<https://indico.frm2.tum.de/event/230/overview>
8 - 11 June 2021, online

Organizers:
Prof. Dr. Martin Müller, Prof. Dr. Peter Müller-Buschbaum

Local organizing team:
Andreas Ostermann <andreas.ostermann at frm2.tum.de>, Tobias Schrader
<t.schrader at fz-juelich.de>
Bjoern Pedersen, Monika Krug, Diana Fleischer

phone number: +49 89 289-14965
Heinz Maier-Leibnitz-Zentrum (MLZ)
Lichtenbergstraße 1

85748 Garching, Germany