[Neutron] Quantum Materials: New Insights from Neutron Scattering Workshop, June 9-10

Phelan, Daniel Patrick dphelan at anl.gov
Fri Apr 9 21:13:19 CEST 2021

We invite you to attend the virtual workshop titled “Quantum Materials: New Insights from Neutron Scattering” organized by the University of Minnesota Center for Quantum Materials along with colleagues at Oak Ridge National Laboratory and Argonne National Laboratory. The two-day workshop will open in the morning of Wednesday, June 9, 2021, and end in the afternoon of Thursday, June 10, 2021.
The workshop will consist of 19 invited presentations spread over 5 sessions, tentatively titled "Structure and Dynamics", "Quantum Magnets", "Superconductivity and Vortices", "Mott and Unconventional States", and "Topology". Please see the website below for a list of the speakers and a link for registration.  The registration is free, and the sessions will be held via Zoom with a 300 person limit.

https://sites.google.com/umn.edu/nins2021/home

We look forward to a productive workshop and hope that you can join us.

Sincerely,
Workshop Organizers,
Martin Greven, University of Minnesota
Chris Leighton, University of Minnesota
Mark Lumsden, Oak Ridge National Laboratory
Danny Phelan, Argonne National Laboratory