[Neutron] Representational Analysis and Magnetic Structure School announcement! [November, 2021]

Ratcliff, William D. (Fed) william.ratcliff at nist.gov
Tue Oct 12 16:43:55 CEST 2021

We are pleased to announce the 2021 School on Representational Analysis and Magnetic Structures (RAMS).  The school will be online and will occur from November 8-12th, 2021. The school will cover representational analysis, magnetic space group approaches, and the theory of magnetic structures.  The program will include both lectures and labs working with software such as SaraH, JANA, FULLPROF, and GSAS-II, and the ISOTROPY software suite. The examples will include analysis of neutron powder and single crystal diffraction to determine magnetic structures. We will also cover magnetic symmetry tools developed on the Bilbao crystallographic server.  We have an all-star cast of lecturers and are looking forward to seeing you!

Best Regards,
Clarina, Efrain, Huibo, Stuart, Ovidiu, and William (Organizers)