[Neutron] SXNS16 Registration extension

Thomas Arnold tom.arnold at ess.eu
Tue Nov 16 10:07:24 CET 2021

We are pleased to announce an extension to the registration deadline for SXNS16, the 16th International Conference on Surface X-ray and Neutron Scattering.

The registration deadline is now 25th November 2021. Registration remains open<https://indico.maxiv.lu.se/event/1175/>.

We have also reopened abstract submission for poster submissions only.

Posters will be accepted up until the registration deadline and existing abstracts can also be modified until then.

Unfortunately, we are not currently able to offer any remote online attendance.

 The conference, co-organized by the European Spallation Source and MAX IV Laboratory with the support of the Lund Institute of Advanced Neutron and X-ray Science, will take place 11th - 14th January 2022 in Lund, Sweden. https://www.sxns16.org/

The scientific programme for SXNS16 will emphasize novel techniques for surface x-ray and neutron scattering including instrumentation and source development. Topics will include in-situ and in-operando surface studies, nanostructured surfaces and interfaces, surface and interfaces in soft matter, biological interfaces, emergent interfacial materials, and dynamics of surfaces, interfaces and nanostructures.

Our plenary speakers are Robert Feidenhans'l (XFEL, Germany), Robert Thomas (Oxford University, UK), Sunil Sinha (University of California San Diego, USA) and a full list of invited speakers is on the website.

For further information visit the website above or e-mail: SXNS16 at maxiv.lu.se<mailto:SXNS16 at maxiv.lu.se>

Looking forward to seeing you in Lund,

The chairs of SXNS16:

Tom Arnold (ESS)

Ann Terry (MAX IV)

P.S. we apologize if you receive this email message more than once.