[Neutron] Open Neutron Scattering Position at Los Alamos National Lab

Ronning, Filip fronning at lanl.gov
Tue Nov 30 16:50:24 CET 2021

Dear All,
    The strongly correlated electron team at Los Alamos National Lab has an opening for a staff position in Experimental Condensed Matter Physics with a focus on neutron scattering (although we are open to considering other spectroscopies as well).
We encourage candidates interested in working with a dynamic, multidisciplinary group with interests spanning novel states of matter, quantum criticality, topological matter, quantum spin systems, heavy fermion physics, low dimensional physics, spin-orbit coupled systems, and other new phases of matter that often emerge at low temperatures in f-electron systems to apply (or forward to colleagues who might do the same).

Applications including CV, publication list, and a cover letter can be submitted at https://lanl.jobs/los-alamos-nm/spectroscopist-scientist-23/C89F521836684971AA3EA18FDBCB1619/job/ (job id: IRC90671) or to Filip Ronning directly (fronning at lanl.gov<mailto:fronning at lanl.gov>) to whom four letters of recommendation on behalf of the applicant should also be sent.

Applications received by Jan. 1st will receive full consideration. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Apologies if you receive this more than once.

Best wishes,
Filip

Filip Ronning (he/him/his)
Los Alamos National Laboratory