[Neutron] Job Opportunity: Electronics Team Lead in the ISIS Detector Systems Group

Matt North - STFC UKRI matt.north at stfc.ac.uk
Tue Mar 29 17:14:07 CEST 2022

The ISIS Neutron & Muon source is looking for an Electronics Team Lead to join the Detector Systems Group and lead a team in developing, delivering and supporting of data acquisition electronics and associated equipment.

This role will combine your background in electronics with your team leadership skills to drive continuous improvement of technologies, working practices and skills.

This is a great opportunity to join the facility at an incredibly exciting time as we embark on a new projects to develop our suite of instruments to meet current and future challenges.

Full details available at https://careersportal.co.uk/UKRI-careers/jobs/electronics-team-leader-1856

Many Thanks,

Matt  North
Head, ISIS Instrumentation Division
Office: 8180<tel:01235778180>
Mobile: 07717881582<tel:07717881582>
Click to chat with me on Teams!<https://teams.microsoft.com/l/chat/0/0?users=matt.north@stfc.ac.uk>

A member of the STFC Technician Commitment Steering Group

[TC image]

STFC is signed up to the Technician Commitment<https://www.technicians.org.uk/technician-commitment>, aimed at ensuring visibility, recognition, career development and sustainability for our technicians.

This email and any attachments are intended solely for the use of the named recipients. If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, copy or distribute this email or any of its attachments and should notify the sender immediately and delete this email from your system. UK Research and Innovation (UKRI) has taken every reasonable precaution to minimise risk of this email or any attachments containing viruses or malware but the recipient should carry out its own virus and malware checks before opening the attachments. UKRI does not accept any liability for any losses or damages which the recipient may sustain due to presence of any viruses.