[Neutron] Poster abstract submission open (deadline July 31st) for symposium: The 50th birthday of D11:, A History of SANS at the Institut Laue-Langevin - 26th-28th Sept 2022

SCHWEINS Ralf schweins at ill.fr
Thu Jun 16 17:11:22 CEST 2022

Dear colleagues,

We would like to remind you about the following ILL symposium taking
place from Sept 26th-28th, 2022.
https://workshops.ill.fr/e/50yearsD11

In September 1972 the first user experiment was performed on D11, the
archetype pin-hole SANS at the Institut Laue-Langevin. On the occasion
of the 50th anniversary of D11, a symposium will celebrate this
achievement as a satellite meeting to the XVIII International
Small-Angle Scattering Conference (SAS2022).

We are happy to announce that the symposium will be accompanied by a
special issue of Eur Phys J E describing scientific accomplishments
based on experiments performed at D11.

The symposium shall take place as an in-person meeting (the sanitary
situation permitting) from 26-Sep until 28-Sep 2022. The submission for
poster abstracts is open until July 31st, 2022 and we are looking
forward to receiving your submissions.

Best wishes,
The organisers

Olga Matsarskaia