[Neutron] Wanted: Inelastic neutron ninja

Petr Čermák petr.cermak at matfyz.cuni.cz
Tue Sep 20 10:32:33 CEST 2022

Dear fellow neutron physicist,

Are you bored of short-term postdoc stays? Are you experienced in magnetism and inelastic neutron scattering? Are you willing to work with a group of young open-minded people? Are you looking for access to the fully equipped condensed matter laboratory [1]? And most important: do you want to be the first user of a newly developed AI-driven robotic device for sample coalignment [2]?

Then you should apply for a 3-year postdoc stay in my group [3] in Prague. I offer a competitive salary in the range of 65-78 kCZK/month (tracking inflation) [4], a friendly independent group of young people, and work with state-of-the-art unique robot ALSA [2].

More info and application link: https://mambaproject.cz/postdoc

Feel free to contact me in case questions and act quickly! The deadline is in 10 days.

Looking forward to meeting you,
Petr
MGML, Charles University
Twitter: @petrscience