[Neutron] MLZ User Office informs: Abstract deadline for ECNS 2023 - TODAY!

ecns2023 at mlz-garching.de ecns2023 at mlz-garching.de
Tue Nov 1 10:28:29 CET 2022

Dear neutron users,

The Heinz Maier-Leibnitz Zentrum (MLZ) is delighted to host the Eighth European Conference on Neutron Scattering (ECNS 2023) between March 20th and 23rd, 2023. The conference will take place at the TUM Department of Mechanical Engineering and the new Science Congress Center Munich - both located near the MLZ at Garching.

We like to remind you that the final deadline for abstract submission is TODAY, Nov 1st, 23:59 CET

Find all details at
www.ecns2023.eu<http://www.ecns2023.eu>

and contact for any inquiry
ecns2023 at mlz-garching.de<mailto:ecns2023 at mlz-garching.de>

After a warm Welcome on March 19th, we are looking forward to four days of thrilling talks, pleasant posters, and decent discussions of the European neutron scattering community.

The conference will be held as an in-person meeting only. Due to legal regulations, it may be necessary to wear masks or provide vaccination/ test certificates.

MLZ is looking forward to meeting you at Garching in March 2023!
Best wishes,
Ina

--
On behalf of the local organisers of ECNS 2023

Dr. Ina Lommatzsch
Chair of the Local Organisational Team

Heinz Maier-Leibnitz Zentrum (MLZ)
User Office