[Neutron] Neutron Scattering for a Sustainable Society - 2023 Gordon Research Conference (GRC) on Neutron Scattering - Ventura, CA, USA

Victoria Garcia Sakai - STFC UKRI victoria.garcia-sakai at stfc.ac.uk
Tue Nov 29 17:36:51 CET 2022

2023 Gordon Research Conference on Neutron Scattering
Neutron Scattering for a Sustainable Society

Dear Neutron Scattering Friends,

The Gordon Research Conference (GRC) on Neutron Scattering will be held on June 25 -30, 2023 in Ventura, California, USA. The meeting will focus on the topic of "Neutron Scattering for a Sustainable Society". We have a really exciting programme, with confirmed participation from world renowned speakers and discussion leaders in a wide range of the neutron science fields. For more information, please visit: https://www.grc.org/neutron-scattering-conference/2023/

Together with the GRC, we will also hold the Gordon Research Seminar (GRS) on Neutron Scattering entitled "Realizing a Greener Future Using Neutron Techniques", which is being organized for and by PhD students and postdocs in the area of neutron scattering. This will be held on June 24 - 25, 2023, just before the GRC.  For more information please visit: https://www.grc.org/neutron-scattering-grs-conference/2023/

As you may know, the guiding principle of a Gordon Research Conference is the presentation of new, unpublished work, and the free, unhampered discussion that follows.  Also in keeping with the GRC tradition, we ask speakers and discussion leaders to stay at the conference for ample duration after their session, so that the participants fully interact and have further discussion.

We are very much looking forward to hosting this event, welcoming and bringing together an outstanding and diverse group of scientists at the forefront of research. We hope that you will share our enthusiasm for this conference and encourage you to attend and contribute to the scientific success of the conference.

Best wishes,

Victoria Garcia Sakai and Collin Broholm (Chairs), Pascale Deen and Dongfeng Chen (Vice-Chairs)
2023 Gordon Research Conference on Neutron Scattering

This email and any attachments are intended solely for the use of the named recipients. If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, copy or distribute this email or any of its attachments and should notify the sender immediately and delete this email from your system. UK Research and Innovation (UKRI) has taken every reasonable precaution to minimise risk of this email or any attachments containing viruses or malware but the recipient should carry out its own virus and malware checks before opening the attachments. UKRI does not accept any liability for any losses or damages which the recipient may sustain due to presence of any viruses.