[Neutron] Save the date: MLZ Conference "Neutrons for Biomaterials", May 22nd - 25th, Munich, Germany

Pasini, Stefano s.pasini at fz-juelich.de
Fri Dec 16 11:01:56 CET 2022

MLZ Conference 2023, Neutrons for Biomaterials
Munich, May 22nd to 25th 2023

Dear colleagues,

The next MLZ Conference will be held in a beautiful baroque palace, the Schloss Fürstenried in Munich (Germany) from May 22nd to 25th 2023 and it will focus on the topic „Neutrons for Biomaterials“. The event is meant to bring together materials experts from universities and industry with experts in neutron methods with the aim of showcasing how neutrons, and other scattering techniques, can contribute to the further advances in this interdisciplinary research area.

We have already outlined a very exciting program with following topics
Peptides, polymers and gels
Hybrid biomaterials
Food
Lipids and membranes
Nanomedicine
Biomimetics and alive systems
AI for biomaterials
Proteins
Biomaterials for sustainability
And we can already mention the confirmed participation of renowned experts both from research and industry:
Hermis Iatrou, National and Kapodistrian University of Athens
Regine Willumeit-Römer, hereon
Peter Fischer, ETH Zurich
Emanuel Schneck, TU Darmstadt
Heinrich Haas, Biontech
Peter Olmsted, Georgetown University
Sophie Combet, Laboratoire Léon-Brillouin
Felix Roosen-Runge, Malmö University
Registration will open on January 20th along with the opportunity to submit an abstract for a contribution. We hope to welcome you to the MLZ Conference in May 2023 and we encourage you to contribute to the scientific success of this event!

Save the date! We will keep you posted for further information.

On behalf of the MLZ directors and of the organizing committee

Yours sincerely
Dr. Stefano Pasini

Jülich Centre for Neutron Science JCNS
at Heinz Maier-Leibnitz Zentrum (MLZ)