[Neutron] IMoH 2024, Bilbao, 15th-17th October 2024 – SAVE THE DATE!

Estefanía Abad eabad at essbilbao.org
Mon Mar 25 10:20:20 CET 2024

Dear colleagues,

We are excited to announce the upcoming IMoH 2024, 2nd INTERNATIONAL MEETING ON CHALLENGES AND OPPORTUNITIES FOR HiCANS (High Current Accelerator-driven Neutron Sources) which will be organized by ESS Bilbao, BCMaterials, CFM and Ineustar. The event will be held at the UPV/EHU Scientific Park (Martina Casiano Building) in Leioa, from the 15th to the 17th of October 2024. Please save the date in your calendars!

The meeting will be a three-day event focused on three areas: current European HiCANS projects, neutron science and industrial opportunities. For more information, please visit the conference website:
https://www.imoh.eu

We sincerely hope that you will join us for this event.
Best regards,

Estefania Abad
On behalf of the IMoH 2024 organization
[Logotipo  Descripción generada automáticamente]