job opening

Roger Pynn roger at maccalendar.lansce.lanl.gov
Fri Nov 3 14:14:02 CST 1995

I would like to draw your attention to the advertisement in the most recent
edition of Physics Today for the job of Center Leader of the Manuel Lujan
Jr. Neutron Scattering Center (MLNSC).  With the renewed commitment of the
U.S. Department of Energy to operate the MLNSC for stockpile stewardship
and as a national user facility, this job offers applicants the chance to
lead an exciting program of research and innovation.  Once the current
upgrade (cf my article in Neutron News Vol 6 Issue #1) is complete,
we expect the MLNSC will be able to operate for 8 months per year and
provide capabilities for spallation neutron research that are among the
best in the world

Roger Pynn
e-mail: pynn at lanl.gov
phone: (505)-665-1583